Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”), Art. 13 of European Regulation No. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation”), as well as Recommendation No. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, Summa srl, holding of the companies belonging to the Loccioni Family, intends to inform you and all users and/or visitors to loccioni.com (respectively the “Users” and the “Website”), on the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected over the website itself.
1. Data Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The personal data processing controller is Summa srl, Via Fiume 16, 60030 Angeli di Rosora AN, Telefono +39 0731 8161 Fax +39 0731 814700 firstname.lastname@example.org – Cap. Soc. € 100.000,00 R.I. Ancona – C.F. – P. Iva 00906130422 (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
The Data Protection Officer (pursuant to Art. 37 of the Privacy Regulation) can be contacted at the following Email address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the “DPO”).
The updated list of designated Data processors can be provided on request by the interested parties and/or users.
2. Information collected automatically by the website – Cookies
a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our site also uses log files in which information is stored that is collected in an automated fashion during your visits. In fact, the information systems and software procedures which perform the functions of the website automatically acquire, during their operation, some information, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The following information is collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested or the method used to submit the request to the server;
- the name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the user’s source (referral) and exit web page;
- the number of any clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.);
- other parameters related to your device’s operating system and digital environment.
This information is processed in an automated fashion and collected exclusively in aggregate form for the purpose of verifying correct operation of the website.
Cookies are used on the website. Cookies are text files stored on digital support that allow a few parameters and data to be recorded, communicated to the digital system through the browser you use. These instruments therefore allow an analysis of your habits in using the website for various purposes: execution of digital authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning the users who access the server, memorisation of preferences, etc.
The cookies are divided into:
- Technical cookies: used to carry out browsing or to provide a service you have requested. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be fulfilled or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: these are used to track your browsing and to create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. This way, advertising messages can be sent to your device in line with the preferences you have already manifested in previous online browsing sessions.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies, your consent is required: if you do not want your device to receive and store the profiling cookies, you can change the security settings on your browser. in fact, through the settings of the browser used, you can decide whether to delete and/or prevent the installation of cookies on the device used.
Nevertheless, it is specified that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies, you will not be able to fully use some features of the website.
- Google Analytics, whose advisory can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
3. Changes to the Privacy Advisory
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Advisory In this case, you will be promptly informed thereof when you use the website again.