Our sustainable innovation at “Officina dell’Innovazione”
Loccioni Group will take part in the panel discussion to talk about creativity, innovation and sustainability, along with:
- Paolo Fedi– Creainnovazione Team Leader;
- Silvano Falocco– Ecosistemi President;
- Samuele Maistri– SIEMENS Strategy and Sustainability Responsible;
- Raffaella Pederneschi– Consulent of creative processes for innovation;
- Enzo Rullani– T-Lab Director, Business Strategy Professor at Venice International University;
- Emanuela Recchini– Istat Professor and Researcher;
The discussion will be guided and coordinated by Maria Tringali– Manageritalia Roma council member and Management Consultant.
What leads to innovation? Which kind of creative processes result in business innovation and which ones result in sustainable innovation? Which economics, social and environmental advantages lead to a creative approach to sustainable innovation?
Those are just some of the challenging questions we’re going to answer, starting from our concrete experience.